Favorite Fashion Films
- The Devil Wears Prada
- The September Issue
- Breakfast At Tiffany’s
- Funny Face
- Sex & The City The Movie 1
- I’ve always been attracted to Elie Saab’s designs.
Beauty must-haves: Mine’s so basic.
- Drinking lots of water
- Dove soap
- Ponds cold cream as make-up remover
- Neutrogena 50++SPF sunscreen
- I’m attracted to bags with exotic skin.
Describe your personal style
- Look for Less
- Statement accessories
What is the most versatile item in your closet?
- My ballet flats. I’ve paired them with jeans, shorts, dresses, leggings. I’ve taken them to the mall, to our travels, to church, to the ballet, to dates, to errands, etc.
How do you put an outfit together?
- Based on my mood when I get up.
- Based on the weather.
- Based on my scheduled activities for the day.
What are your wardrobe staples?
- I try to accessorize the classics (LBDs, black pants, jeans, white shirt, trench coat, etc).
What’s next on your shopping wish list?
- I’m currently eyeing at least three leather bags at Fino.
How do you dress for your body type?
- I’m petite by the worldwide fashion standards (average by Pinoy standards). I try not to cut my legs by wearing the right skirt / pants length.
- I’m not curvy. Fortunately, I’m into pa-girl styles, making me look more womanly.
What or who influences your dress sense?
- Fashion blogs, magazines, films, TV series, art, travels, window shopping, fashionistas. Anything and everything.
Any piece of clothing or accessory you cannot live without?
- I’ve been in a “I love ballet flats” state for several years now.
Biggest fashion faux pas?
- Too many to mention. But the most recent: underestimating Spring in
. I never thought it could be as cold as Shanghai Hong Kong’s Winter!
If money were no object…
- I want a huge walk-in closet!
- Repetto ballet flats in all colors.
- Investment bags, as listed on Nina Garcia’s One Hundred.