16 May 2010

WEDDING WEEKEND

Last month, I had two weddings in one weekend. For both occasions, I wore the color of love (mush!).

The Saturday Wedding.
The couple requested that the ladies come in red.


What I love about the dress: I want to believe it makes me look longer. It shows off a bit of my back. Its v-neckline is still within my comfort zone.


The Sunday Wedding.
That's me in the long dress. With my chic designer cousin.


I think red's my color. Hope I'm right. With my dear hubby.


Here's a closer shot. With my lovely cousins.


Got both red dresses from a local department store, for less than USD100 each. Happiness!

And here's why I love the Sunday Wedding Dress a lot: I've actually been keeping a photo of Kate Winslet's Oscars 2002 red gown. I've been in love with it for almost 8 years now. Imagine how ecstatic I was when I actually found a "Look for Less" version. Even silly dreams do come true!


Photo Credit: Kate Winslet's dress c/o Watoday.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment