24 October 2010

DARE TO DRESS UP - WK7

Week 7 update on my Dare to Dress Up challenge.
Twenty nine days down. One to go.
I'm considering extending, to make up for the "break."
We'll see if I'll be in the mood for more dress days next week.


MY 30-DAY DARE TO DRESS UP FOR WORK PROJECT

Day 26: Oct 18
Turtleneck LBD, Details (1st time to wear this during the Dare.)
Black tights, Marks & Spencer
Black ballet flats, Zara
Khaki trench-style rain coat, Mango

**Oct 19 was the height of typhoon Juan, wore pants with my rain boots.
Didn't want the winds blowing my dress away. =)

Day 27: Oct 20
A-line LBD, Zara (3rd time to wear it during the Dare.)
Gray cable-knit cover-up, Forever21 (1st time to wear this during the Dare.)
Black ballet flats, Zara

Day 28: Oct 21
Army green dress, Zara (Same thing I wore on Day10.)
But this time, I paired it with my Zara braided belt
Brown flats, Zara

Day 29: Oct 22
Gray dress, MNG (Same thing I wore on Day16.)
Covered by my black trench coat, Zara
Gray wedge, Schu

my Gray Wedge, Schu

No comments:

Post a Comment