19 April 2012

SEPHORA MAKEUP CASE

What's inside the big Sephora shopping bag?

Black Bag:
Shopped at Sephora, Vivo City branch

Brown Bag:
Fino, a Pinoy leather bag brand.
It has received a lot of compliments in SG.
Proudly Pinoy-made! Yey!

A winner find: a silver metal makeup case for SGD150 (around Php5250)!
Specs: 14 inches x 9 inches x 9 inches 

An online store sells this or something that looks so much like it for USD275 (almost Php12,000), comes with make-up and tools, see redgingercosmetics. I saw a similar case being sold in SM Megamall for Php14,000, with makeup and brushes too. According to the salesperson, the case costs Php7,500, but they don't sell it separately.

I have existing makeup and brushes so Sephora's empty case is perfect for me. Happier because it's cheaper than the online and the SM prices. Yey!


Fab Find for Less



Here's how it opens. Photo below is from the online store. I'll reveal what's inside my case next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment