08 November 2011

WEDDING GUEST

I'm supposed to be part of a fabulous wedding entourage this 11.11.11. But because of our SG Adventure, I sent my regrets as early as June (didn't want to harass the bride and groom). The color motif: black and cream. How very Chanel! 

Upon visiting Red Carpet Fashion Awards today, three dresses made me wish I could at least attend the wedding as a guest. Would love to wear any of these three fabulous creations! Or at least something like them, hehe.

Zhang Ziyi's Christian Dior princess-like number. Lovely.




Fan Bingbing in Elie Saab. Ka-theme ng Ms. Universe 2011 gowns! Remember my entry? But maybe in another color (blush?), para hindi feeling bride. 


Michelle Williams in Oscar dela Renta's tulle dress. Would love to accessorize this!



No comments:

Post a Comment