15 October 2010

DARE TO DRESS UP - WK6

Week 6 update on my Dare to Dress Up challenge. Twenty five days down. Five to go.

B
ack story: I have another silly (but fun!) personal project: A 30-Day Dress Up for Work Challenge. I plan to wear dresses for thirty straight working days. (UPDATE: Had to go on a two-week break, September 27 to October 8, due to the dengue scare.I wore pants all throughout that two weeks.)

I enjoy being in dresses, it's among my simple joys. Aside from being easy to wear, you just slip into them, they reflect my "pa-girl" style. Every day is Date Day for me! So I don't have to wait for "special" occasions to wear one. Also, the personal challenge makes waking up for work a little more fun! Try it!


MY 30-DAY DARE TO DRESS UP FOR WORK PROJECT
Yes, I dared to wear dresses, even with my rashes. =)

Day 21: Oct 11
Navy dress
Wore my thin, brown, braided belt with it, just to give it a fresh look.
Brown flats

Day 22: Oct 12
Floral black & white dress
Black cardigan
Black ballet flats

Day 23: Oct 13
Brown plaid dress
Pink cardigan
Gray wedge. I usually wore this dress with brown shoes.

Day 24: Oct 14
Black eyelet dress
Khaki trench rain coat. It was a raining. The coat gave it a new twist.
Black peep-toe heels

Day 25: Oct 15
A-line LBD
Gray cover-up. A recent find.
Black flats
Black studded headband


It was a week of repeats. I've worn all these dresses within the Dare Period. I just tried to accessorize them in a new way. Final five days next week. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment