28 October 2010

I DARED TO DRESS UP

I did it! Thirty working days in dresses!

This is the final dress I wore for the Dare -- a paisley-printed spaghetti-strapped maxi dress, a cheap Hong Kong find from sixteen years ago. Yes, had it since I was in college. And it still fits me. Yey! Wore it to work with a black boyfriend cardigan, my "M" locket and black bejeweled flats.

Day 30: Oct 26, 2010
(Oct 25 was a Holiday - Brgy Elections)


Highlights of my Dare to Dress Up Challenge:
  1. Confirmed: Dresses can instantly prettify. Kahit feeling lang, mood enhancer ba.
  2. Confirmed: No need to wait for "special" occasions to dress up. Make every day a dress-worthy day. (Thanks to my Daily Dates! *wink*)
  3. Discoveries: I was able to wear dresses that I've almost forgotten about. It's always fun shopping in one's closet!
  4. There were dresses I wasn't able to wear because they're really not for daytime or the office -- lace, tube, too short, too casual, backless, etc.
  5. Maxi dresses and tights are the answer to leg rashes.
Ladies, I say, dare to dress up! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment