08 August 2010
Jennifer Aniston was voted Best-Dressed Traveler by In Style
I wonder if she travels with a stylist and hair & make-up artist every time?
Or was she just born fab? =)
Now, for some travel tips from the pros, here are the celebrity travel must-haves according to the site:
1) Neutral trench - Got one.
2) Worn-in jeans - Check! But I really don't enjoy wearing denim when flying. Cotton's my preferred material.
3) Maxidress - Check! But I'm afraid I'll be sweeping all of the airport's dirt with a long dress.
4) Leather jacket - Still saving up for one.
5) Colorful scarf - Check!
6) Striped top - Check!
7) Bright flats - Check! Red.
8) Oversize tote - Check!
Even if I wear these to our next flight, I won't look anywhere near those stars, hehe. But since I'm living by Nina's rule -- Be your own muse! -- I'll continue to try passing through every airport with flying (fashion) colors. *wink*