30 September 2011

TORY BURCH REVA

One of the best things about being Pinoy -- pasalubong from balikbayans!

My current loot is something from my dear Tito R, Tita E and cousin K: a pretty pair of metallic snakeskin Tory Burch Reva ballet flats (Does this make me a Simple Girl now? Haha.). I can live on ballet flats (have more than ten pairs at the moment.). So I was ecstatic! 

My cousin P warned that Revas need some break-in before they become comfortable. Well, I'm confirming that now: I've worn mine twice at ang sakit nga! My pain: pinching on the sides. It may not be the shoes, baka my feet are too wide (and fat) lang? LOL. But really, I've heard so many "time for band-aid" stories so I'll be patient, mega break-in on its way. Haha. 


My shoe size vary between 8 and 9,
depending on the style.
These are 8.5.
Perfect na sana!

No comments:

Post a Comment