28 August 2010

THE ONE HUNDRED - A

"I hope that you remember the tenet I set down in my first book, The Little Black Book of Style: Style is a deeply personal expression of who you are, and every time you dress, you are asserting a part of yourself. Remember this as you read this book, as you think of what your own One Hundred will be." -- Nina Garcia, 'The One Hundred'




Nina's One Hundred is listed alphabetically.

A

1. A-Line Dress
Check!
I have two. Both black. One sleeveless, the other one with short sleeves.

2. Animal Print
None yet.
I'm considering the Zara ballet flats. But I'm not yet "in love".



3. Ankle Bootie
None yet.
I tried a khaki pair from F21 earlier. But I'm not sure if they're me.
Maybe they won't be part of My One Hundred.

4. Aviators
Check!
Don't want to spend on the Ray-Ban, settled for MNG's.

Hubby and Me at the Petronas Twin Towers, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment