18 May 2010

CARRIE'S BEST LOOKS EVER

In Style came up with Carrie's Top Ten Looks.
HOW DO YOU DO THAT?! Tough Ten.

Among their choices, my vote goes to...

...the famous tutu! It's iconic. So Carrie.

Confession: I've actually tried to copy the look. Gasp! Found a black tutu skirt and a black spaghetti tank. If it was quirky and fabulous on Carrie. It was horrible and horrible on me! I looked like a sad, fat, old ballerina! LOL I know, I know -- just because it looks good on someone doesn't mean it'll look good on you.

Like most women, I, too, had a "flower phase"...

But my flowers were never as big as Carrie's. I'm not as bold. Charlotte's my Style Twin (according to the quiz), remember?


Oh, the "Goodbye Big Louboutins"...


Since I can't afford the same pair, I settled for a "Look for Less" version (thanks, VNC)...


I'm actually proud of my "inspired-by" finds!

Carrie's Photos: In Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment