17 September 2010

DARE TO DRESS UP - WK4

Week 4 update on my Dare to Dress Up challenge. Eighteen days down. Twelve to go.

Back story: I have another silly (but fun!) personal project: A 30-Day Dress Up for Work Challenge. I plan to wear dresses for thirty straight working days.

I enjoy being in dresses, it's among my simple joys. Aside from being easy to wear, you just slip into them, they reflect my "pa-girl" style. Every day is Date Day for me! So I don't have to wait for "special" occasions to wear one. Also, the personal challenge makes waking up for work a little more fun! Try it!



MY 30-DAY DARE TO DRESS UP FOR WORK PROJECT

Day 14: Sept 14
Gray, silver, black dress, People R People
Gray wedge, Schu



Day 15: Sept 15
Black tent dress, Crossings
Black belt, SM
Black boyfriend cardigan, Zara
Black ballet flats, Zara

Day 16: Sept 16
Gray dress, MNG
Black ballet flats

Day 17: Sept 17
My first repeat! Black eyelet dress, Celine
Black ballet flats, Zara
Wore this on Day 2 too.

Day 18: Sept 18
LWD, Celine
Brown Wedge, CMG
Pink / coral cardigan, Zara
Flower Ring

It was my birthday dress.


This time I partnered it with pink / coral...


Love my ring! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment