03 September 2010

DARE TO DRESS UP - WK2

An update on my Dare to Dress Up entry last week. Nine days down. Twenty-one to go.

Back story: I have another silly (but fun!) personal project: A 30-Day Dress Up for Work Challenge. I plan to wear dresses for thirty straight working days. (Of course, I'm allowed to repeat clothes! But for Week 2, I haven't.)

I enjoy being in dresses, it's among my simple joys. Aside from being easy to wear, you just slip into them, they reflect my "pa-girl" style. Every day is Date Day for me! So I don't have to wait for "special" occasions to wear one. Also, the personal challenge makes waking up for work a little more fun! Try it!



MY 30-DAY DARE TO DRESS UP FOR WORK PROJECT

Day 6: Aug 31
(Aug 30 was a holiday)
Brown checkered dress from The Landmark
Brown flats, Zara




Day 7: Sept 1
Blue spaghetti strapped dress from Taipei
Navy boyfriend cardigan, Zara
Brown flats, Zara




Day 8: Sept 2
Black and white striped dress, People R People
Black boyfriend cardigan, Zara
Black ballet flats, Zara





Day 9: Sept 3
Lavender A-line dress, H&M
Black boyfriend cardigan
Black ballet flats
MNG necklace & pendant









PS
I took the photos after the end of each day kaya lukot-lukot na, hehe. I have no time in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment