10 September 2010

DARE TO DRESS UP - WK3

Week 3 update on my Dare to Dress Up challenge. Thirteen days down. Seventeen to go.

Back story: I have another silly (but fun!) personal project: A 30-Day Dress Up for Work Challenge. I plan to wear dresses for thirty straight working days.

I enjoy being in dresses, it's among my simple joys. Aside from being easy to wear, you just slip into them, they reflect my "pa-girl" style. Every day is Date Day for me! So I don't have to wait for "special" occasions to wear one. Also, the personal challenge makes waking up for work a little more fun! Try it!



MY 30-DAY DARE TO DRESS UP FOR WORK PROJECT
(I still have not repeated dresses during the three weeks. Yey!)


Day Ten: Sept 6
Army green shirt dress, Zara
Gold flats
Gold loops, Brown cocktail ring

Dress' photo from my Salute to Military Fashion blog entry, Aug2010.



Day Eleven: Sept 7
Navy dress, Soho
Bronze studded gladiators
Gold loops, Gold and silver bangles.

Dress' photo from my Singapore Spring Festival blog entry, May 2010.



Day Twelve: Sept 8
A-line LBD, Zara
Black flats, Zara
Chanel-inspired earrings


Day Thirteen: Sept 9
Lavender floral dress
Gold flats

Dress' photo from my Goodbye, Summer blog entry, June 2010.



**Sept 10 is a holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment