15 September 2011

BEAUTY TORTURE

What's your biggest tiis-ganda effort?

High heels? Rebonding? Waxing?

Mine has got to be eyebrow threading. It's way too painful! Been having the service done for years pero di pa rin ako sanay. I still end up crying. Always. But I have to go through it. Or else ma-be-Betty La Fea ako. None of the salons reco eyebrow waxing for me. My eyebrows are too thick, pang threading talaga sila.


Where do I have the service done?
  1. My top reco would be Ms. Jessica of Salon de Timog (along Timog Avenue, QC). She used to be with Piandre. She's among the best in shaping brows. Works with the stars. Around Php300.
  2. Next reco: Anyone from Piandre. Any branch. They do it well. Around Php300.
  3. For budget trips: Lay Bare Megamall (5F). Only Php100! Maayos naman. Expect more of grooming than shaping. (Shaping is the big plus from Ms. Jessica and from the Piandre technicians.)

Above:
My brows one day after
a Lay Bare threading session.
(I'll try to photograph a before and after next time.)


I go to Piandre's Sgt. Esguerra and Trinoma branches.


I go to the Lay Bare Megamall branch.


No comments:

Post a Comment