18 January 2012

25 QUESTIONS

What I bought from our recent
Manila trip:
Jan 2012 issues of the local magazines

Makiki-25 Questions ako, inspired by Preview magazine.

How many times do you press the snooze button before you get up?

  • Once. Twice.


How long do you spend in the bathroom in the morning?

  • Fifteen minutes. Or less.


Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty?

  • Cinderella. I'm still in search of my very own pair of glass slippers. 


Which part of the newspaper do you read first?

  • Manila: Headline story then Entertainment / Lifestyle
  • Singapore: Front page onwards


Name your favorite ice cream flavor.

  • I'm torn between Ube and Rocky Road.


Have you ever cheated at solitaire? When? Why?

  • Yes. On my iPad. Once. For the points. 


Do you believe in Feng Shui?

  • Bits of it. 


How many sit-ups can you do?

  • Three?


What is it you love about your life?

  • I took "Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish." to heart.
  • My marriage.
  • How close I am to my parents, sis and bro.


Favorite superhero?

  • Not into them. 


Can you dance the swing?

  • Nope. I can't dance even with my ballet, Hawaiian and jazz classes when I was a little girl. Lol.


How many Facebook friends do you have?

  • Less than 500.


Last song syndrome?

  • California King Bed by Rihanna 


What's the longest you've ever gone without sleep?

  • 72 hours when I was still working for a TV network. Station ID shoot. 


What is comfort food for you?

  • My Mama's pork binagoongan, with nilagang okra, and cups of steamed rice. Eaten with bare hands. 


How much weight would you like to lose?

  • I've reached my goal, according to the scales. But it doesn't look or feel like I did. I think it's time to tone up. 


Favorite vegetable?

  • I've grown to like most of them. I never thought I'd see the day.


What is your karaoke anthem?

  • Looking Through The Eyes of Love


How many hours can you walk in 5" heels?

  • In my 20s, the whole day. Now, after two hours, I need my flip flops / ballet flats break.


Prescription to mend a broken heart:

  • Allow yourself to grieve. 
  • But open yourself to the next love. Believe that you will be happy again. 
  • "Someone Like You" starring Ashley Judd, Hugh Jackman, Greg Kinnear


Name your favorite Pinoy moment.

  • Reunions = Food Fiesta


What would you give up for world peace?

  • Haters. Negatrons. 


Which among the many hats you wear gives you the most pleasure?

  • Being my husband's Life Partner. Read my other blog for details. 


What do you feel is your most significant achievement?

  • My loved ones know how much I love them.
  • Putting (almost) everything on the line to pursue a dream.  


Any other career you'd like to try?

  • Oh, lots. I dream of having a career in the Fashion or Beauty industry. I've always dreamed of being part of The Today Show. I also wonder how it is to go back to theater acting...



No comments:

Post a Comment