|What I bought from our recent|
Jan 2012 issues of the local magazines
Makiki-25 Questions ako, inspired by Preview magazine.
How many times do you press the snooze button before you get up?
- Once. Twice.
How long do you spend in the bathroom in the morning?
- Fifteen minutes. Or less.
Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty?
- Cinderella. I'm still in search of my very own pair of glass slippers.
Which part of the newspaper do you read first?
- Manila: Headline story then Entertainment / Lifestyle
- Singapore: Front page onwards
Name your favorite ice cream flavor.
- I'm torn between Ube and Rocky Road.
Have you ever cheated at solitaire? When? Why?
- Yes. On my iPad. Once. For the points.
Do you believe in Feng Shui?
- Bits of it.
How many sit-ups can you do?
What is it you love about your life?
- I took "Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish." to heart.
- My marriage.
- How close I am to my parents, sis and bro.
- Not into them.
Can you dance the swing?
- Nope. I can't dance even with my ballet, Hawaiian and jazz classes when I was a little girl. Lol.
How many Facebook friends do you have?
- Less than 500.
Last song syndrome?
- California King Bed by Rihanna
What's the longest you've ever gone without sleep?
- 72 hours when I was still working for a TV network. Station ID shoot.
What is comfort food for you?
- My Mama's pork binagoongan, with nilagang okra, and cups of steamed rice. Eaten with bare hands.
How much weight would you like to lose?
- I've reached my goal, according to the scales. But it doesn't look or feel like I did. I think it's time to tone up.
- I've grown to like most of them. I never thought I'd see the day.
What is your karaoke anthem?
- Looking Through The Eyes of Love
How many hours can you walk in 5" heels?
- In my 20s, the whole day. Now, after two hours, I need my flip flops / ballet flats break.
Prescription to mend a broken heart:
- Allow yourself to grieve.
- But open yourself to the next love. Believe that you will be happy again.
- "Someone Like You" starring Ashley Judd, Hugh Jackman, Greg Kinnear
Name your favorite Pinoy moment.
- Reunions = Food Fiesta
What would you give up for world peace?
- Haters. Negatrons.
Which among the many hats you wear gives you the most pleasure?
- Being my husband's Life Partner. Read my other blog for details.
What do you feel is your most significant achievement?
- My loved ones know how much I love them.
- Putting (almost) everything on the line to pursue a dream.
Any other career you'd like to try?
- Oh, lots. I dream of having a career in the Fashion or Beauty industry. I've always dreamed of being part of The Today Show. I also wonder how it is to go back to theater acting...