30 January 2012

SAG AWARDS 2012


I'm having a difficult time naming my Best Dressed from the  Screen Actors Guild red carpet. No one dress really stood out for me. But here are among my favorites...

Natalie Portman in
Giambattista Valli.
I like the color and style.
The petite star looked taller in it.
I'm just not so hot about the big ruffle.

Jessica Chastain in a blue CK number.
Diane Agron in Carolina Herrera.
So feminine.
Love this pink dress.

Jane Lynch looked regal in blue.
By David Meister.
Zoe Saldana in
Hollywood's take on the
Filipiniana? (hehe)
This looked like a
modern baro't-saya.
I like it a lot!

Emily Blunt in a stunning
green dress by Oscar de la Renta.
I'm green with envy!

Confirmed from my six favorites above: I'm currently into color and simple, clean styles.

Now, for the other dresses that also caught my attention...

Shailene Woodley.
Kukur?!

Jayma Mays.
Parang maganda ang dress
pero hindi niya nadala.
Could this have been fab
on someone more fasyon?

Michelle Williams in Valentino.
BAKIT BITIN?!

Mas OK pa itong simple red dress,
 long gown kung long gown.

Sofia Vergara in the same silhouette as
all her  other red carpet gowns. Yawn.

Brad and Angelina. Gorgeous in whatever.
Yawn?

Emma Stone in McQueen.
Prom-ish?

What are your SAG red carpet thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment