17 October 2011

I HEART H&M

A trip to Singapore's first H&M store was among my first week SG Must-Dos. Accomplished it yesterday (Yey!). Yes, I allowed myself a break since it was a Sunday and I've been "good" the entire week. 

H&M is located at the Orchard Building, corner of Orchard Road and Grange Road (see map here). If you're taking the train, it's very near the Somerset MRT station (red line). Hubby and I went down via the Orchard MRT station though, because I had to drop by the Ion mall, for an errand.

I loved everything! 3 levels of fabulous (and affordable) clothes, shoes, and accessories. Kaloka! See this season's collection via their website. What I'm looking forward to: the Versace line by November. 

As expected, the store was jam-packed. Long lines in the fitting rooms, long lines in the cashier. Some girls were trying on stuff sa floor na nga mismo, haha. Crazy. (Well, what do you expect? Nag-overnight nga ang Singaporeans for the store opening. Read story here.)

I tried to steal snapshots while shopping, see below. 

We're here!


Fur in SG? I don't think so.
Pang fabulous winter vacation sa Hong Kong, Korea or Europa.


More fur from the H&M Fall/Winter collection.

Adorable Hello Kitty pull-over.
For my fashionista nieces?

May ganito rin sa Pinas tiangge diba? LOL

The ballerina-inspired dress I really loved!
Very Carrie Bradshaw!


No comments:

Post a Comment