20 September 2011

WHAT I WORE 091011

Here's what I wore to a recent Chinese-themed wedding. (Yes, "themed" lang because the couple's not Chinese. But they're so into everything Chinese.) The red gown was a must. Black and gold were my chosen accents (para very Chinese prints).

Red, Black and Gold.


A similar print?
Photo from Red Carpet Fashion Awards


My Red Dress: a department store find. It's actually a repeat. The super cheap find is now super sulit. Yey! (See, I'm no shopaholic. I can control my shopping. *wink*)

Almost Black Nails: c/o the Nail Spa, Shangrila Mall

Gold Shoes: Forever 21. I think it's almost 5 inches high. But very comfortable. I'm in a wedges phase these days.

Gold and Red Ring: Forever 21

Gold Bangles: Gift from my dear Papa and Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment