10 June 2010

SHRUG

I easily feel cold. That's why I often have a cardigan or jacket or wrap with me. Now, this shoulder cover from my cousin Cza's Fall/Winter 2010 collection is on my wish list.


From Status Magazine: "SHRUG CITY. This city is all about the shoulder cover called shrug. Not too much but just enough to keep the outfit interesting. Czarina mastered the art of shrugging by using different kinds of material. Boy, did it pay off! Fits perfectly in our weather temperature too, not too heavy but stylish enough for us to layer. We predict, this city is about to become a popular one.(Czarina Country, May 29, 2010, Status Mag online)"

I'll probably order one for my birthday. Gift to self. =)

**Photo:
http://statusmagonline.com/czarina-villa-holiday-2010-philippine-fashion-week/

1 comment: