19 July 2011

WHOSE STYLE ARE YOU LOVING NOW?

I enjoy answering Glamour's "We Asked Our Staffers" Qs.

And the Q for April 2011 (I'm into back issues, hooray to 50% savings!): Whose style are you loving now?


I'm naming three: The Duchess of Cambridge's down-to-earth fashion sense; socialite Olivia Palermo's street style; and Ann Curry's Today Show looks.



The Duchess of Cambridge wore her J Brand jeans
three days in a row during their recent Canadian trip.
She's so one of us!

I love this pale lilac
Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen number!
Simply elegant. So regal.
She's so consistent with her choices.
And look how little that waist is!
Worn in L.A. on July 9.

I so love Olivia's face.

I think her street style's so chic!
MAJOR PEG.

I'm a Mango fan.
If I could afford it, I'd buy each collection.
She's an endorser. And I love the clothes on her!


Who says news people should only wear blazers?

As a Today Show fan (I dream of working there someday),
I find Ann Curry so pretty and fresh at 55.
And her fashion efforts do not taint her credibility.
Playful but nothing over the top.
I say her Today Show stylist is doing a good job.

Rocking stripes and pink.

Color blocking can work for the 50plus.
Glam in a red, one-shoulder gown.



Glamour Staffers' answers:
  • British TV Personality Fearne Cotton
  • Tennis Champ Serena William
  • Glamour's Susan Cernek
  • Young Actress Emma Watson
  • Tween Star Elle Fanning
  • Rapper Nicki Minaj
  • Kate Middleton
  • Actress Rachel Bilson
  • Blogger Katie Amour
  • Glamour's Carrie Byler

How about you, whose style are you loving now?

No comments:

Post a Comment