20 October 2011

VERSACE FOR H&M

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I'm so looking forward to the Versace for H&M collection. Mainly because I'm here in Singapore (where H&M opened its first SG branch last month). Very accessible na ang launch! Pwede maki-osyoso on November 17! LOL. As a girl on a budget, I appreciate how haute couture partners with high street brands to make pieces accessible to mortals like me.  

Here are a few items from the Versace for H&M preview...

Very superwoman!
Red na, may cape pa.
Around USD80 or Php3,600


Love this LBD!
I can imagine the possibilities --
from work to parties.
Around USD150 or Php6750

I want!
Only USD25 or Php1125 

Love the color.
But yellow's not for my skin tone.
Pinay Morenas would look great on this.
USD199

I feel this piece is most me
among the collection.
Studded pero pink!
USD199

This silk bustier will go a long way.
You can match it with everything.
USD129

So Versace!
So not me.
Pang fierce fashionistas ito!
USD129

For the complete preview, click on their Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment