05 April 2012

SO FRENCH

I've been doing my own manicure to save on cash and to better my nail skills. See how my professionally-painted nails compare to the DIY.

My French Tips c/o Manila's Nail Spa, as blogged in January 2012.

My DIY French Tips at The French Stall (TFS), Little India area, Singapore, Feb 2012.


My DIY French Tips at Au Parc, a French cafe in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, March 2012.

Not bad eh? 

Je suis tres heureux. 

Barok French? Haha. I just want to say "I'm very happy" with my improving DIY skills.

Polish brand I used: Face Shop (exact shades to follow)

I'll write about the winner French restaurants Hubby and I tried recently on my other blog
AU PARC
23 Han Thuyen, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

TFS aka The French Stall
544 Serangoon Road (corner Sturdee Road North), Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment