30 May 2011

RED LIPSTICK

Can you rock red lipstick?

I've tried a million times and it just doesn't seem to work for me.

Maybe it's time to heed Nina Garcia's other recommendations? Chanel Red No. 5, MAC Ruby Woo, Clinique Angel Red, CoverGirl Really Red (bought this!), Lancome Red Desire, Anna Sui Rouge Chine, Mary Kay Red Salsa, Elizabeth Arden Slink, NARS Fire Down Below, and Trucco Blood.

I'm beginning to think I'm made only for nudes and browns. Even pinks don't seem to work.

The irony: I was recently cast for a TV spot, as a woman wearing red lipstick. See attached video. Opening shot: my red-stained lips.

What I wore: Cover Girl's "Really Red" (among Nina's recos).

The visual for the TV spot has been enhanced for broadcast. In real life, I feel like a clown wearing red lips. LOL.


Display our national colors!

TV Spot:
Philippine Flag Days
May 28 - June 12

Creative Director: LAT
Associate Creative Director: GPM
Project Manager: Me
Writer: CDKo
Art Director: NGCruz
Photographer: RMMagpayo


No comments:

Post a Comment