19 July 2011

12 THINGS EVERY WOMAN DESERVES IN LIFE

From Glamour April 2011 (Yes, late read. Back issue = savings!)...


12 Things Every Woman Deserves in Life


1. A statement bag, even if the statement is "Who cares about statement bags?"

Me: Check!

My non-designer bags, some locally made, get a lot of compliments.



2. A"Teen Mom" marathon the day you're home with a fever.

Me: The show doesn't air here.



3. At least one person you can call at 3:28 A.M.

Me: Wow! I can actually name six. I'm so blessed!



4. More than one square foot of space on any form of public transportation.

Me: Wish!

I live in Manila where personal space is non-existent in PUVs. Sardinas kung sardinas!



5. Love you can feel, even from 1,000 miles away.

Me: Check!

Again, so blessed. Thank you po.



6. A few days a year filled with flip-flops, tropical sunsets and the sound of steel drums.

Me: We try.



7. Fresh flowers once a week. Self-picked dandelions count.

Me: This would be great!

For now, have to settle with my work cubicle's pretty roses, see them here.



8. The shinier hair, thicker lashes or plumper lips you just shelled out $12.99 for.

Me: I can relate to this! Hehe.



9. Orgasms on demand, sans or avec partner.

Me: *smiling*



10. A say in whether and when you become a mother.

Me: Amen.

To know more about our "childless by choice" stance, read my other blog.



11. One pet (yours or someone else's) who has a special thing for your lap.

Me: Pass. I'm not a pet lover.

Was bitten by dogs twice when I was a little girl.

Haven't recovered from the trauma.



12. A truly excellent profile picture.

Me: Check!

Having one more taken by my photography-enthusiast hubby very soon. I'm still sifting through my pegs (edit, edit, edit).



No comments:

Post a Comment